December 1, 2014

Styling + Giving Back #TOMSforTarget


Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend.  Now it's time to get serious and focus on the upcoming holidays.  Target is helping us get it together and give back at the same time with their TOMS collaboration.  Peyton is sporting some adorable TOMS for Target pieces for kids.  Keep reading to see Mister and I in our new favorite sweater.
Hoodie and tee c/o TOMS for Target | Head wrap, H+M | Jeans, Joe Fresh 

Items are selling out fast but TOMS for Target has some great gift ideas that everyone will appreciated.  I picked up this TOMS for Target coffee set and  journals.
Ain't we cute!  Can you believe I got Mister to cooperate and wear this TOMS for Target Together Sweater.  It was hilarious trying to even get in it!  I can't wait to rock it to holiday party.
Target has partnered with TOMS, by launching a limited time offer gift collection available in stores now! Staying true toTOMS “one-for-one” model, with each gift purchased by Target shoppers, a gift will be made to a person in need. Donations will include one of the following: one blanket via American Red Cross, one week of meals via Feeding America, or one pair of shoes via TOMS. No more feeling guilty for overspending during the holidays because you are helping someone in need. I wish more brands would give back like this because I could probably feed a village. Because of TOMS socially conscious efforts, I buy Peyton a pair of TOMS shoes every season because I know someone in need will get a pair as well.
TOMS For Target: One-for-One. For All. Starting November 16th, for every Target+TOMS limited edition gift you buy, we're (Target) giving shoes, a blanket or meals to those in need. #TOMSForTarget
Have you shopped the TOMS for Target collection?

3 comments:

  1. Oh super cute pieces from TOMS. I haven't shopped the collection but I need to get there and pick up a few things. I want to get in on helping to give back especially for the Holidays. You and Mister look too cute in your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I peeped some of the items last week. That sweater is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you and MR. Such a holiday photo with warmth! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older