I've crowned myself as the queen of red lips. Since I wear so much red, I thought I would go through my stash to swatch some of my favorite reds. I shaved my mustache and went to work with the best holiday reds starting at $6!
Milani, Best Red. Milani's color statement lipstick is nourishing lip color but gives off a bit of a matte finish. This color looks good on everyone. Click HERE to see it on 6 bloggers. Less than $6 so it's worth a try. Find it HERE.
2. Black Opal, Dynamo. Because of it's pigmentation, it's hard to believe that Dynamo is actually a lipgloss. If you want to try a red, but love lipgloss, this is for you. Find it HERE.
3. Guerlain, Garconne 25. Garconne goes on smooth and keeps your lips hydrated. The packaging is genius and will make the perfect gift for a lipstick lover. Find it HERE.
4. Maybelline Red Revolution. I was very surprised at the pigmentation in this Maybelline Red. It goes on very smooth. Find it HERE.
5. Rimmel Kate Moss Collection, Rossetto. Love the color but it was a little sheer for a red compared to the others. Find it HERE.
6. MAC, RiRi Woo. One of my go to reds. This was a limited edition but if you can find the MAC Ruby Woo, grab it! High pigment and super matte. Find Ruby Woo HERE.
7. Stila Liquid Lipstick, Beso. I keep this red in heavy rotation. No lip liner is need and it stays on all day. Very matte. If you are worried about your lips being dry, this is not the lipstick for you. Because it stays on all day, it's not easy to remove. You will have to use a makeup wipe. Find it HERE.
8. Stila Liquid Lipstick, Fiery. Just like Beso (7), Fiery has the same characteristics. Fiery is a shade deeper than it's counterpart. Find it HERE.
Whew! My lips are sore! If you don't wear anything else red this season, rock some red lips. It's worth a try. Have you tried any of these reds? What is your favorite red lipstick?