December 23, 2014

Neiman Marcus Holiday Soiree

Last week, I had the honor of hosting a blogger holiday soiree at Neiman Marcus at Lenox Mall with Lexi with the Curls.  Neiman Marcus was an awesome host, sharing some great gift inspiration and uber fabulous party outfits.
Dress, Free People | Shoes c/o JustFab

Curls were on FLEEK with my girl Lexi with the Curls.
Great gift ideas from Tory Burch, Deborah Lippmann , Bobbi Brown, Patchology, Michael Kors, McQueen, Smythson and more. 
AMAZING holiday looks were presented by Neimans.  White and fur is hot this season.  I love that these looks have a festive look without having to wearing red.  That all black has my name on it for New Years Eve!
I hope you guys are as inspired as I am for holiday looks and gifts.  Thank you to everyone that came out to celebrate holidays with some fierce fashion. 

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit. Those shoes are fiyah! Congrats on hosting this event. You highlighted some great pieces. I need a faux fur asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and totally love the shoes! Looks like an awesome event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely red shoes :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older