December 15, 2014

Colorful Winter Casual

 I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  We finally got a tree this weekend!  And Peyton is the Christmas Boss.  She went with Mister to pick out the tree, then came home to tell us how to decorate.  This girl wastes no time and plays no games when it comes to the Christmas tree.  Truth be told, if it wasn't for her, we probably wouldn't have a tree.  For Peyton's tree hunting adventure, we kept it casual with some bright colors.
Flannel shirt and faux fur vest, Target | Joe's Jeans | Ugg Boots (similar)
Colorful Ugg boots are the best!  They add so much flavor to her outfits.  She has a neutral pair for this winter but I think I will continue to include some color for future Uggs.

Now that we got the tree out of the way, it's time to finish shopping.  Are you guys done with all your Christmas shopping?  Check out our Very Merry Gift Guide for ideas HERE.

6 comments:

  1. I love how her personality shines through all of her pictures. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put our tree up last week and Madison was ecstatic. Love the bright fun colors, P is too cute and her poses are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, I love the vest.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Give me them boots P!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Peyton's UGGS. The color is so cute. One day I will give in and buy me a pair...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older