April 18, 2013

Tristin + Tyler: The New Faces of Rocawear Kids

The most fashionable eco twins on the planet, Tristin and Tyler are now the faces of Rocawear kids!  Check them out on the front page of Rocawear (Jay Z's clothing line).

I am beyond ecstatic and so proud of the boys!  We also have to give it up to their fabulous mom Tiffany!  I don't know how you do it!  Please support these awesome kids!  Make sure you check out their blog (HERE) to keep up with their fly style, green initiatives and keep up with what they will be doing next!  I smell a television show in the near future!

Don't forget to enter the Silky Wraps giveaway! HERE

6 comments:

  1. I do too! I love T & T! Go head, boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boys are shirting the game down already! Can't wait to watch them grow with this company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!!! Trina, thanks sooo much for this post! You are super supportive and I am so happy to have you as a friend. Thanks again! I gotta get to ATL soon! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to them. i didn't even know they still made roca wear

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool good for them!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older