April 5, 2013

Style Me Friday: Stripes + Boyfriend Jeans

Happy Friday!  Because I'm addicted to Style Me Friday, I made sure I sported my outfit before I left town!  This weeks look is a cute and casual look worn by Eva Longoria.  This Style Me Friday features a black + white shirt with boyfriend jeans.  Boyfriend jeans are the shizzz right now!  Luckily I overdosed on striped shirts recently so I was good to go!

Blazer, Kardashian-Sears (last year)/ Stripe shirt, F21/ Boyfriend jeans, Gap/ Bag, Fendi/ Colonge Heels c/o JustFab/ Lucite Necklace, Pop of Chic 
This Pop of Chic necklace is everything!  I saw it on their instagram page and when I went to purchase, it was sold out!  So happy it came back!  Pop of Chic has some awesome accessories at great prices!  
My new kicks from JustFab!  I know they may look like they hurt but they did not! LOL!  

If you don't have a pair of boyfriend jeans you need to get some ASAP!  I held out for the longest and finally tried them on.  So in love!  What do you think of the look?  Are you a fan of boyfriend jeans?  Head over to Fashionista Next Door to check out the other Style Me Friday looks and link up!  
Have a Great Weekend!

16 comments:

  1. LOVE your way better! The blazer and heels took it to the next level! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU KNOW I LOVE your Style Me Friday Post! I think this one and the sweatpants w/ shows have to be all time favorites! I would wear this entire outfit. GO GAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! As soon as I have the baby I am going to try to find some boyfriend jeans that fit me right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok,let's make a deal. The shirt is all yours but I need that jacket in my life. LOL Love the look. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I should have added a blazer as well. Very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes to this outfit! I'm all over stirpes this season. I actually rocked stripes throughout the Winter months. You look fab! I keep saying I'm going to join a Style Me Friday post soon. I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're adorable! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, love your necklace and striped tees are adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your attire!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, I'm pinning it so I can create this look later!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older