April 15, 2013

Fashion Designer Rebecca Taylor Event

Last week, I was super excited to meet one of my favorite designers, Rebecca Taylor at Neiman Marcus!!!  I have been a fan for many years!
Rebecca was so fly and sweet!  She took time to talk to each of her guest at the event!  Did you see notice this Bleached Jumper.... SICK!  It is from her summer collection and will hit stores soon!  This has been added to my shopping list!

This Rebecca Taylor Chambray dress needs to be in my closet!
You gotta love Rebecca Taylor's lady like pieces with a city edge!  I told Rebecca Taylor about a  dress of hers that I have named "The Obama" dress!  I purchased it to wear for an event that Obama was supposed to speak at a few years ago.  She loved it!  She shared with me that Obama motivated her to become a U.S. citizen!  Cool!
With Miss Beanie and Brains of the Outfit
Mural Vest, Nordstrom/ Tee, Gap/ Jeans, Nordstrom/ Necklace, F21/ Gucci Bag/ Jenny Bird Bracelet, Bonfaire/ Dresden heels c/o JustFab
My VEST!  I stalked this vest online for a month.  It was so different I was scared it would not look good on me.  Finally made it to the store to try it on!  I am in LOVE!  I have big plans for this pixlelated floral Mural vest!  Over dresses, with skirts, and sweaters... Can't wait!  What do you think of the vest?

It was an honor to meet Rebecca Taylor!  You can check out more of her Spring/ Summer collection HERE!

Linking up with Bon Bon Rose Girls, Momtrends and Glamamom for Monday Mingle!

13 comments:

  1. I love her but I don't like her jumper. It reminds me of something I wore in the 1980's. ;-)

    You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think the 80's look is why I like it! #80sBaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This vest looks so cute on you great buy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca's outfit is too fly! My word! I love it. I love that vest too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute. The vest is a great piece. Rebecca's pieces are awesome. I own so many of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!,
    This vest looks so cute on you!!! And I loved the Obama Dress. In fact Rebecca's pieces are awesome, I can't wait to buy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Rebecca Taylor. The 1st NYFW show I ever went to was hers! That vest looks FAB on you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVe your shoes and jeans! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like her designs just cant fit anything lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want those shoes, ma'am. And that vest was totally work stalking. <3!

    -ewb

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older