April 17, 2013

Shopping Haul: H+M, P.S Aeropostale + Walmart

Our Spring and early Summer shopping is complete (not really)!  This post is kinda of late because I bought this stuff last month before for our vacation.  I found some great deals so I wanted to share.

Finally made it to an H+M with a kids section.  I grabbed the dresses for $5 each!  Add a denim jacket or cardigan and she will be good to go!  Chambray top for $10 and heart fatigue pants for $15.
Walmart is my go to spot for play clothes.  The cheetah dress was $5.  The capri pant sets were $7 each!  The little sneakers were $5!
I had a gift card to PS by Aeropostale for the longest and finally went in to use it!  P.S. sizes start at 4T and XS.  The 4T fits Peyton perfectly even though she is 2!  I picked up a hoodie (seen here) and matching shorts.  Rolled denim shorts and a gray tee.  Great quality on the P.S. line! I will be a regular!

No matter the budget, you can find some great deals to keep your little one fly for the Spring and Summer!  Where have you scored some great deals for Spring?

Linking up with Trendy Tot Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. Wow that cheetah dress from Walmart is too cute--I gotta check to see if I can find that one locally! I like those denim shorts from PS too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little chambray shirt - so cute! Crazy 8 is my favorite store for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those items from H&M and Walmart. Walmart has some of the cutest items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we get lots of baby girl clothes at h&m but hadn't thought about walmart. these are darling! thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little heart print jeans!!! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great finds. I need to go get Jubi those shoes. Never think to go into Walmart, prefer Target but I see Walmart has some nice stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought miss Viv a similar yellow cheetah print dress from WalMart for 5 bucks too, that is SO stinkin cute!! The toddler H&M clothes make me so wish I was closer than an hour to my closest H&M. And stop it with those super fab denim shorts!!

    hugs, Jennifer
    http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the romper from H&M. I need to go in there myself for Jas.

    People sleep on Walmart clothes but they are really cute and pretty nice quality for something that's $10 or less. My bestie just bought Jas a bunch of stuff from them online. I'll have to stare on my blog soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shopping just about everywhere, LOL!!!! I feel like I get the best deals at Old Navy and Target.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to drive farther to go to an H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sehr schöne Outfits. Ich gehe auch unheimlich gerne zu H&M, da findet man immer etwas passendes für die Kleinen.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older