April 30, 2012

Weekend Style in Shorts


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  My was super busy as usual!  I have a busy week as well but some awesome things are going down!  I wanted to update you guys on Peyton's sleeping.  Guess what?  She sleeps ALL NIGHT!  In her toddler bed!  But guess what else... I am so used to her waking up all hours that I still wake up... at all hours.   I hope that changes soon!  Anywho...

On Sunday I took Peyton with me to a blogger event at Madewell hosted by Mattieologie.  Super fun!  Post coming soon!  I took these pictures of Peyton as we were leaving the mall.  I am in LOVE with the first picture!

This baby is just so happy!  She just loves to get too people together so she can swing!

Shirt is Lola et Moi that I purchased from Gilt Groupe.  Shorts are Koala Kids from Toys R Us.  I bought them last summer, they happen to fit this year.  Shoes are Carters that I purchased from Marshalls for $10.  Head band is from Forever 21 for $1.



Peyton is borderline color blocking with he bright shoes and headband.

Love long button up shirts with denim shorts.  Very casual and chic!  I need to get me a pair for denim shorts asap!  I have not had any since H.S!  Will you be sporting denim shorts this summer?

12 comments:

  1. Baby P looks so adorable. Yes I plan on rocking the pair of denim shorts I made from my favorite denim jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sporting denim shorts this summer... That is an adorable picture of Miss. P. I am so happy for you, about her sleeping in her own bed.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that's a cute and happy picture! I love it! Icannot wait to hear about the event! Read about it on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peyton is having a ball! Love her outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to work out my legs before i put on some shorts ...LOL....Love Peytons look though and especially the big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peyton is so cute!! Love her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peyton looks super cute and stylish as always! As soon as I workout these legs I'll consider shorts! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some denim shorts and I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peyton is such a doll!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older