April 6, 2012

Gotta Keep the Pocketbook Clean: V-Bar Review

While at Fro Fashion Week I learned about the V-Bar!  It is exactly what you think it is!  A bar of soap for the Pocketbook!  After hearing testimonials at the show about the product I purchased a bar.

Here is a quote from the website:
The Vbar is an all natural eco-friendly feminine hygiene soap which is to empower young girls and women all across the world about healthy feminine hygiene. We offer this natural soap because most feminine hygiene product are alcohol based or offer a lot of perfumes which can cause repeated yeast infections, itching, burning and dryness. The Vbar being (Non-Fragranced) help those areas and for those who are very sensitive which are most women....It also so offers a fresh clean feeling. We hope to decrease the percentage of women who suffer with yeast infections, hpv, and ovarian cancer.
Founder, Tanya Tibbs has over 25 years experience in natural skin and hair.  She has also appeared on the Dr. Oz show talking about her natural remedies. 

I used a the whole V-Bar.  I didn't really have any issues (to my knowledge) with my pocketbook before hand but I want to make sure I keep it healthy!  All I can say is that my Pocketbook and Mister are happy!

I connected with the founder of V-Bar, Tanya Tibbs after Fro Fashion Week.  I told her I enjoyed the bar and she graciously sent me the Men's Sports Bar for Mister use and to review.  She told me the men sport's bar is very good for men facial hair and razor bumps. 

Mister has a mild case of eczema.   You know how men are, they don't use the products that they need to and end up going around looking crazy.  I have purchased expensive creams for him to use and he never does.  Since using the men's sports bar in the shower daily he has not had any problems with eczema!  I can not believe after being with Mister for about 7 years and he has always had this problem and now its gone! 

So my overall review is that every woman should use the V-Bar!  Please go to her site and look at the testimonials.  Some of them made me cry to see that women have suffering for so long and how the V-Bar has changed their life!  The V-Bar can be used all over the body, but it is great for the Pocketbook!

If you have tried the V-Bar I would love you to leave a comment about your experience.  The bars start at $6.  This can be the best $6 you ever spent!



*Disclosure: I was given the Men's Sports Bar to review.  Opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so slow!! I thought you were talking about an actual pocketbook at first, lol! I have to try this soap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. V BAR?????????? Ok, the name alone will have me researching this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used this product as well, and I love it!!! Ready to purchase my second V-Bar!!

    www.curviebirdie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older