April 3, 2012

Easter Sunday Dresses

It's hard to believe that Easter is this Sunday!  I meant to get this post out much earlier.  Easter is the day you go all out and take the little ones and yourself to church. Here are some looks I put together for Peyton.
Total Glam!  Zoe Jeweled Watercolor Dress, Old Navy Purse , Payless Shoes, Flower by Fatima comb
Flower Child! Gap Printed Tulle Dress, Gymboree Shoes, Gap Rabbit Purse, Flower Clips




Super Sassy!  Biscotti 'Sassy Ruffle' Dress , Rosette Ruffle Purse, Forever 21 headband

Peyton has like 20 dresses that she has not worn.  I am going to try and style one of them.  Don't you just love the Rabbit and Doggy purse!  I am on a mission to get one of them before Easter!

Which look is your favorite?

15 comments:

  1. The 3rd look is my FAVE!!!!! It's hitting all the Spring Trends... Neon, Strips, Polka Dots & Coral! Also, the purse is DOGGONE CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all my favorite is the color blocking one with the dog purse so cute and different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my word what gorgeous fashion compositions for baby! too precious!

    http://fashioncherry.co/designer-faces-christian-dior-beauty-look/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with color blocking baby first and flower child as my second! I like them all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every outfit! Sterling has a ton of clothes too so nothing new besides whats in his closet with tags still on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure that Peyton, and her mom, will be the best dressed on Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I think my favorite is the flower child, love the little purse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all are so cute!! I am sure Ms. Peyton will look fabulous!! :-)



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! How funny that I got Arianna the dog purse from Gap for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All are so cute. I LOVE the first one the most!!!

    7eventh Letter
    whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need that ruffle dress for my LO! I have a similar one (for me) from Calvin Klein.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally loving the Super Sassy look!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older