February 18, 2012

DVF Coming to Gap Kids!

I am sure you heard by now that Diane von Furstenberg is collaborating with Gap Kids. Gap is one of my favorite places to shop for Peyton.  I did a triple back flip with a double tuck when I heard that DVF is coming! The line launches March 15!!!




That blazer and the middle dress, Peyton must have!  Just like every woman needs a wrap dress, so do little girls!  Gap will carry baby girl items and little girls sizes 2 to 14.  Don't think that I won't try on a girls 14! 

Will you be there?

10 comments:

  1. Girl.... you and me both! I sure will be there trying on the kids sizes. I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know.

    Enjoy your weekend, Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these looks are too cute!!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I heard yesterday! I will get a couple of items for Nadia to have when she gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You play too much..a size 14! I can't wait, love the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is funny ... because when I first saw the DVF add I thought of you. I knew you'd know about it sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm about to tell my daughter's godmothers! I'll let them shop lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have my hands all over this glad i work for the company and get 50%off i almost died when we got the update

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, great collection.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older