February 18, 2012

DVF Coming to Gap Kids!

I am sure you heard by now that Diane von Furstenberg is collaborating with Gap Kids. Gap is one of my favorite places to shop for Peyton.  I did a triple back flip with a double tuck when I heard that DVF is coming! The line launches March 15!!!




That blazer and the middle dress, Peyton must have!  Just like every woman needs a wrap dress, so do little girls!  Gap will carry baby girl items and little girls sizes 2 to 14.  Don't think that I won't try on a girls 14! 

Will you be there?

10 comments:

  1. Girl.... you and me both! I sure will be there trying on the kids sizes. I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know.

    Enjoy your weekend, Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I heard yesterday! I will get a couple of items for Nadia to have when she gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You play too much..a size 14! I can't wait, love the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is funny ... because when I first saw the DVF add I thought of you. I knew you'd know about it sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about to tell my daughter's godmothers! I'll let them shop lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have my hands all over this glad i work for the company and get 50%off i almost died when we got the update

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great, great collection.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older