February 23, 2012

One List Life with P&G

 
Attention Publix Shoppers! From February 23–29 you can participate in P&G’s “One List Life” promotion, available exclusively at Publix: simply select any four fabulous participating P&G items and pick up a FREE Rotisserie Chicken while you’re at it! Learn more at http://www.savingspg.com/.

I don't cook much!  I have a few staples that I make. I am not a bad cook, I just have no desire to try and make anything new.  I would rather clean the bathroom!  But I don't mind shopping!  So my shopping trips consist of getting food for Peyton and restocking the essentials.  Here are my tips that simplify my life and make shopping a breeze.
  • Don't go shopping hungry!  Everything will look delish if you do!
  • Check your fridge and make a list. 
  • Grab the sales paper when you head in the door. You may see something on sale that you want to try.
  • Buy generic to save money
  • Buy full size items and use baggies to portion them out.  Baggies are you best friend! Pre-portioned items can cost double.
  • Try to get everything in one place.  With these high gas prices, I am not driving some where else to save 50 cents.
I hope my tips can help make your life easier!  What are some of your shopping tips?

Make sure you check out the One List Life promotion from P&G at Publix.  Get a FREE rotisserie chicken when you 4 of the participating P&G products that are also on sale.  Promotion runs from 2/23 to 2/29.

Thank you to P&G for sponsoring my participation in this “One List Life” promotion. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Older