January 6, 2011

Wish List

Not sure if this is for Peyton or me : )  But with it being a New Year and having a baby last year one of my resolutions is to loose the rest of this baby weight.  So we are hoping to get one of these, InStep Flash Single Jogging Stroller .
There are no reviews on this stroller yet but its cute.  I feel confident we will get good use out of this stroller.  This way Peyton will get some fresh air and I will not have to leave her at the gym day care if Mister is not available.  In Atlanta they offer Baby Boot Camps where you have to bring your jogging stroller and you work out with baby and stroller. 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I am dying laughing about your "about me" info. We must be sisters in another life. I have a baby boy but I am such a shopaholic for him and me too! I also have a small obsession with Gucci! Saved my money and bought a Gucci purse for a diaper bag!Happy Friday! Look forward to following you!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older