January 17, 2011

2011 Golden Globes Red Carpet

I don't really watch the awards but I luv the red carpet!
Here are some fab moms to be on the red carpet.

Jane from 30 Rock looks hot!

Here is my FAV look!
Eva rocked the mess out of this Zac Posen dress!  I am sure it will be on the best dressed list.

This is not my fav but Halley Berry SHUT IT DOWWWN!  I don't think I looked this good at 21!

Now this look below... HATED IT!  Joan Rivers is going to rip her a part!
 I never knew what the big deal was about Zac Efron... but this year can I say he is looking FINE!  It's like he grew up or something.
 
Tell me who were your favs on the red carpet

1 comment:

  1. Girl, that is hillarious! We were def on the same page! Eva looks stunning and Jennifer Love Hewitt, all I can say is WTF. Looks like a wedding dress gone wrong. Zac is so dreamy I can't get enough of him! His eyes are smoldering!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older