January 3, 2011

Happy New Year Style

Welcome to 2011! Happy New Year!

Peyton has changed up her look for the New Year!  So on New Years day dinner at Grandma's she debuted this look.



The vest and skirt was one of her Christmas gifts from my friend Cora.  It is from Children's Place.  The long sleeve T is from Old Navy, I believe it was about $3.  The tights are from Target for $3.

And she got her glittery Chucks from her wish list!  Daddy bought those for her for Christmas.  I guess he has been keeping up with her blog :)

Don't you just luv the pig tails!

These little Hollywood cuties are sporting the tutu's! Not sure if they are coming from ballet but they are pulling the look off.



5 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love your blog and started following you! Your daughter looks like mine...check out my page! I love your daughters look and thought that was so cute! http://erika-mom2twins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair mama!!! So freaking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a cutie patutie! I just wanna pinch her cheeks. I can't wait to find out what I'm having.

    -K.D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit choice Trina!! She is stylin!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older