March 10, 2014

Rainy Day Chic

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I was happy to have a low key weekend that didn't require me to put on real clothes. Yas!  I've been working on my new Baby Shopaholic headquarters (in my house).  More details coming on the new office coming soon.  Meanwhile, the weather was beautiful in Atlanta!  Even though the rain stopped, it didn't stop Peyton from sporting this fabulous rainy day chic outfit.  
Shirt, H&M (similar) | Jeans, Joe's | Hunter rain boots | Earring, LMA | Bandanna, Walmart | Umbrella, mine

I'm a bit infatuated with Hunter boots for kids.  I recently picked these up from Nordstom.  These are Peyton's second pair.  Because Hunter boots are so roomy, she was able to wear her first pair for about a year.  Doesn't she looks totes adorbs?

I have a pair of Hunter boots for myself but I don't wear them that much.  I guess I should pull them out more often.  Do you rock wellies?  How often do you wear yours?

17 comments:

  1. Peyton is too cool! I need to get me and Madison a pair. I heard they were on sale recently, I totally missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww P looks adorable. Love the look. Her hair is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! I love the simplicity of her outfit but she is rocking the heck out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bandana, the diamond studs, the shirt....seriously dying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, where are the police, because it is illegal to be this darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! My goodness. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Princess P looking stylish as ever! I might have to borrow this look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg she's so stylish...... Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I cant stand it...she is too cute!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stylish just like her gorgeous mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww....Super cute! And I don't own a pair of hunters but I always keep a pair of rubber boots or two on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't understand how I be sweatin' a toddler's outfits! LOL!! Peyton is always so fly and I can definitely see me copying some of her outfits! Dang!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought my oldest niece a pair of orange Hunter's when she was like 3. Loved them!! I haven't gotten myself any yet because I already have a pair of Coach rain boots. P is working it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable!

    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cutest rainy day look ever. Red hunters and a leopard umbrella? Can I have this outfit please?
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im totally stealing her and bringing her to NYC! She looks like a stylish New Yorker on the go!

    Tiffany
    @tristinandtyler

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older