March 12, 2014

Babiators Launch Party in Atlanta

Due to the recent snow storms that brought Atlanta to a standstill, the original date for the Babiators spring launch party was cancelled.  But it's back on now!  Woohoo!  I would love for my Atlanta peeps to join me to party with Babiators on March 18th.


Peyton always looks so cool in her Babiators sunglasses.  Babiators are the leader in providing safe and durable sunglasses for kids.
I hope that you will join me for Babiators 2014 collection party at the beautiful Baby Braithwaite store in Buckhead. There will be cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and a photo booth.  Email me at thebabyshopaholic@gmail.com to RSVP for the event.  Hope to see you there! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I wish I was in Atlanta, I'd totally be there! I'm sure this event will be so much fun. I need to get Madison some babiators so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl, oh that girl. Love her pix! Babiators needs to pay little Peyton!!

    @tristinandtyler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I wish I was in Atlanta also. This would have been a great event to bring my Kaden to especially since it's on his birthday! Have fun! Love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older