March 3, 2014

Queen P

I hope you guys had a great weekend.  I'm dragging today after staying up late watching the Oscars.  The show was really good.  Ellen did awesome!  I laughed all night.  Speaking of Oscars, it's only fitting that Peyton would be sporting her new gold crown today.
Pullover sweater c/o Abby & Co. | DIY Boyfriend Jeans (details) | Headband & sneakers, H&M | Earrings & gold bangle c/o LMA

I'm so in love with this beautiful sweater from Abby & Co., the new Atlanta mom and children's boutique.  I told you they had the cutest clothes for kids (and moms).
We kept the look fun with pink (Chuck inspired) sneakers. 
Back to this incredible sweater from Abby & Co.  Do you see the details?  Very Chanel-esque.  If you don't live in the Atlanta area and can't get to Abby & Co., you will be able to shop online very soon!  I will keep you posted on details.

Did you watch the Oscars?  I love the speeches the winners gave last night, especially Lupita.  I love when she said "No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid." Amen!
I thought everyone looked fabulous across the board but my stand out was Kate Hudson. She slayed in this white Versace gown. Her body was banging and everything!  

Who was your best dressed pick? Are you digging Queen P's crown and sweater?

7 comments:

  1. I love that top so adorable and Madi needs that crown. P is too cute. I picked up the same sneakers but they run so big I have to get a smaller size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Queen P! I love that sweater! I would wear it myself. I loved Ellen. Lupita was so eloquently and on point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P looks fab!!! She is really looking like a big girl. Killin it every single time (I need that look book when she hits the 5 yr mark)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love It!! Cute to the 3rd power.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabby wore the same headband today for her birthday! Our mini fashionistas were thinking alike today! =) P looks fab as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older