March 8, 2013

Style Me Friday: Jessica Alba in Floral Pants

Happy Friday Dolls!  I want to thank everyone who joined our #KidsSpringFashion twitter party last night!  It was off the chain!  This week I am stepping in as Eboni's model for Style Me Friday on the Fashionista Next Door!  This weeks inspiration look features floral pants worn by Jessica Alba!  Surprising to that floral prints can be such a great transition piece.


Jacket (old), Arden B (similar) / Floral Pants, JC Penny (similar)/ Tank, F21/ Bag, LV/ Bracelets, Prada/ Copenhagen Sandals, JustFab



I got these floral pants at JC Penny on the clearance rack for $14!  Yep!  Some of the floral pants may throw you off because of the shape on the leg.  Don't fret!  Just go home and grab your sewing kit or safety pins and get to work.  Figure out where you want to take the pants in and turn them inside out and put the pins in place.  It totally changes the game and no one will notice because of the floral pattern.  That should save you a few pennies and time when searching for the perfect floral pants!

Do you like my new JustFab (Copenhagen) shoes?  I think they are pretty dope!  Don't mind my toes, I'm badly in need of a pedicure!  They are super comfortable!  Head over to Fashionista Next Door to link up and to see how everyone else created the look for Style Me Friday!

14 comments:

  1. You look amazing and those shoes are gorgeous!

    Jillian
    NuSophisticate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you! You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE a floral pant! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dare I say you put Jessica to shame....She is one of my favorite stylish mommies (well her stylist is one of my favs, lol) and you ROCKED this look. Love printed pants for early spring..mixed w the leather = perfection!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love!!!! You got down this...

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE!!! I need those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Also, great tip about changing the shape of pants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is gorgeous! I love your shoes, and you tailored the pants to fit you to perfection. I have a pair of floral pants that are too big, and I never thought to take them in. Now I have a weekend project :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sideswept bang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm. Adorable!! I love your hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorge! Those pants ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older