March 25, 2013

Weekend Style: Florals + Headbands

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  Pretty low key over here!  Saturday started out rainy so I thought it would be a good idea to flip my closet from Winter to Spring.  While stuck in my closet for hours, the sun came out and the day ended up being pretty nice but a little chilly!  

Floral Top, Target/ Jeggings, H+M/ Shoes, Toms/ Necklace, LMA/ Headband, Children's Place





If you follow me on instagram (if not you should : ), I posted a picture of flat twist I did on Peyton on Monday in hopes that it would last all week.  This is the style day 6!  I guess you can say it kinda lasted all week, that's why I slapped a big headband on her head!  I thought it was cute : ).  

What did you do this weekend?  Did it feel like spring in your neck of the woods? 

10 comments:

  1. Not only does Peyton have amazing outfits, but she also has the best poses! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the florals!!! I was just writing a post about how much I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still feels like winter.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I love her little Toms. :) It's definitely still cold here in North Carolina. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Peyton, yes! I'm loving the florals with the skinny jeans and her comfort in front of the camera. She's been modeling for a while now, she's a pro. Always cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peyton looks great! I was just at Target and saw that top on clearance. Was going to buy it for my niece.

    My weekend was very laid back. I wish this cold weather would go somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P is too cute and always so happy! She's smiling in every pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P has been working her poses lately. I love that headband. You were doing good to get 6 days. If I can get 4 I'm doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby Toms! I love it. I've been wanting to get my nephew some because I love mine so much. Peyton is looking as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peyton is getting cuter and cuter1 She is a breath of fresh air. I am so digging this headband and of course the Toms! Miss yall!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older