March 25, 2013

Tales of Singledom: Bag Ladies Recap

If you ladies don't tune into Bag Ladies Radio on Wednesdays you are missing out!  A few weeks ago we dished with Bobbi Thomas (HERE) about retail therapy.  Last week we talked "Tales of Singledom" with Certified Dating and Relationship Coach, Shay "Your Date Diva" Williams!  I know I am not single but I once was!  Regardless, Shay Williams had some great advise!  You can listen to the show HERE!

Dating can be so hard!  We all have kissed a few frogs!  I shared my drama on the show and how Mister appeared out of nowhere and swept me off my feet!

Here a few takeaways from Shay Williams that stood out to me from the show:

  • Define the relationship!  Either you are single or dating... no in between!
  • Value your Vajay-jay! 
  • There is nothing more valuable than love and we should commit to receiving it because we are made to have it.
  • Nature hates voids. You must be ready to fill a void or you will attract another mess.
  • If your relationship isn't growing, than it is dying!  
Some good dish ladies!  Getting out of toxic relationships are harder for some more than others!  There is nothing wrong with seeking advice!  You can find more info on Shay Williams at www.lovein30days.com.  Make sure you tune in to Bag Ladies Show on Wednesdays at 7:30!  Click HERE

Who do you turn to for relationship advice?  Would you consider coaching?  What is the best dating advise you have received?


2 comments:

  1. Great suggestions! We single ladies definitely have to stay focused on what we want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I need to tune in!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older