March 5, 2013

I'm Hosting Style Me Friday: Floral Pants

I am super hype to be hosting Style Me Friday for Eboni from the Fashionista Next Door!  She is moving this week so it's going to take her all year to unpack those fabulous clothes and shoes!  I don't mind at all because I am addicted to her Style Me Friday!

My new obsession to transition to spring are floral pants!  Rock Mom, Jessica Alba kills it in her floral pants!  I love that floral pants look fab with jackets and tanks!  Use Jessica Alba as your inspiration for the look and head over to Fashionista Next door on Friday to link up your post for Style Me Friday!  For more information about #StyleMeFriday click HERE!  Do you plan on wearing floral pants this Spring?  Hope you link up!  Can't wait to see all of your looks!

10 comments:

  1. i hope to be getting a few pairs for this spring summer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that floral print for spring! Sounds like a fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I am on the market for an adorable floral print...Would love to see if you have some high/low price recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some from H+M and JC Penny! Go there first!

      Delete
  4. I love her pants in the first pic, I'm definitely hitting up H&M soon to get a pair of floral pants to wear around campus sometime this week.

    Shameless plug: If you get a chance could you watch this short movie my friends made for campus movie fest? If we have the most views we get to go to Hollywood!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwtSOxWlOAQ&list=LLhvgKpLTIj-rX19TdM49izQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This should be a fun one!!! I'm sure everybody still has those hot H&M pants from last year. I think I'll be posting for this one!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only I didn't have such crazy huge thunder thighs I would definitely be on board and buy these. I love the look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw some cute ones at Target, I wish I would have bought them but they don't have them anymore!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw the most amazing pair at Dillards and of course they weren't my size. I am definitely on the look out for a pair. Can't wait for the weather to warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the Spring trends I hate I'm missing out on! Being pregnant is throwing a wrench in my fashion game. Since I'm not about buying maternity clothes I'm saving up for a Fashionable end of summer and Fall!! These pants are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older