April 21, 2011

Easter Sunday!!!

As a little girl, getting dressed up for Easter is like hitting the Red Carpet!  I could not wait to get up on Easter Sunday to get sharp!!!  Then it was Showtime when you get up in front of the church and do the Easter Speech! Do they still do that???  I want Peyton to get excited for Easter like I did!

Not sure what Peyton is going to wear this Sunday but I am digging these dresses!

This one is a little casual but still fly.  This is from Neimans for $77

This one is from Neimans also, beautiful!

Nordstoms has a ton of cute ones at reasonable prices.

$36 Info

$42 Info
$34 Info

I was planning on her wearing this dress that Mister bought. 

I just need to get her some shoes.  But I feel its a little plain!  I love the floral dresses!

I am also making a basket for her.  What Easter Tradition do you have? 

1 comment:

  1. All the little girl easter dresses are way too cute! I wish i had a little girl.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older