April 25, 2011

The Easter Bunny Showed Up with a Doll!

The Easter Bunny paid Peyton a visit.


I put together a small Easter Basket for Peyton. I don't want to take away the real meaning of Easter but I figure now she doesn't know the difference.



She got a Purse, a few Eggs, some Books, a Hello Kitty Bunny and a Doll.

This Doll is my favorite! Her Name is Flora, which is my mother's name!   I wanted Peyton to have a doll that looked like her so  I ordered it from Goodbye Blue Monday.  I saw this doll on a blog a while back. They can customize any doll, changing the hair and skin color.  The quality is amazing!  I would love for Peyton to keep this forever.  Goodbye Blue Monday is offering 10% OFF to my readers!  Just enter BABYSHOPAHOLIC when you check out.

I made my own Easter Basket buy getting a few pairs of shoes : ).  Did you guys make baskets?

8 comments:

  1. Love the bunny ears and the doll! I'm going to have to check out the Goodbye Blue Monday shop! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is too cute and love love her new doll!
    oh, I got the earrings and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doll! Love it. I did do Easter baskets but they didn't seem to care about them all that much. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable easter basket and that doll is awesome. I wish I had a little girl that I could get a dolly for :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh she is so cute! I just found your blog via Lipstick and Blinky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heading over to get Addison one of those dolls! I didn't do an Easter basket this year. Now you are making me wish I would have

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how your blog is all about you being a mom and your pretty little girl. I'm a mom too so I know the joys of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, this is the cutest Easter bag ever!!! I love all the contents inside, from the doll (sooo adorable!) to the Hello Kitty bunny. And that little purse - fab!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older