February 24, 2013

Oscar Kids: 9 Yr Old Quvenzhane Wallis

The Oscars were a snooze fest but the highlight for me was 9 year old actress, Quvenzhane Wallis.  She is the star of a movie I have not seen, Beasts of the Southern Wild.  Not sure if it is out or just an independent film but I am on a mission to see it.  She is the youngest actress ever to be nominated for a lead role.  Go girl! 

This little diva is already setting trends on the red carpet carrying her "doggy" purses!  Peyton has one... gotta find it asap!


I am so happy that they keep her looking like a kid!  All her little dresses are so cute!

I didn't catch much of the red carpet but from what I did see, Zoe Saldana dress was everything to me!  I love white on the red carpet.  The train made this dress!  I like that it was not so typical.  
Naomi Watts dress did have that Shut it Down factor!  She stepped out of her box with this one.  But she werked it!  

What do you think of lil' mama, Quvenzhane?  Who was you best dressed pick for the Oscars?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Older