December 19, 2012

JustFab Shoe Party!

I am always raving about my Just Fab shoes!  So I was super excited when my girl Danielle from The Style and Beauty Doctor included me for her Just Fab Holiday Party in Atlanta at Tee and Quotes.


What I wore:  Cheetah Top Express(similar), Blank Vegan Leather Pants (on sale now!), Just Fab Shoes, Earrings Forever 21
I sported my new super cute and classy Arcadia pumps from Just Fab! These pumps are a little on the conservative side for me but since I was rocking the leather legs I thought it would balance out : ).

Fab host Danielle!  That face is beautifully BEAT!  She looks gorge! 


The event took place at Tees and Quotes!  They had a t-shirt making area where you can design your own shirt!  Great party idea with girlfriends!




Fun night with drinks by X-Rated Fusion!  Mama could not have had a better night out than having drinks and talking about Shoes!  Most of the shoes were in my size so I had a ball trying them on!  I added a few to my cart on Just Fab!  Have you signed up for Just Fab?  I have had nothing but complements on all their shoes!  You can't be the price!  All shoes and bags are $39.95!  Click HERE to sign up! 



Linking up with Monday Mingle!

14 comments:

  1. I saw the pictures on Instagram! Too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies look sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this
    xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of you look gorgeous!Nice to see Danielle. Those black shoes ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to check out Justfab! My role model Kimora owns + everyone is talking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I'm ordering those leggings! Fun party! Still wish I was there! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! Sounds like FUN!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! Perfectly styled :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun following on instagram you all looked amazing! and YES Danielle's face was BEAT! Love the leggings and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had fun! Ummm I need those pants...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveeee those leggings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow do those leggings look incredible on you!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older