November 15, 2011

Target Harajuku is Here!

The Harajuku Mini line by Gwen Stefani is finally here!  Peyton and I headed to Target right after breakfast on Sunday morning to check out the line.  Pure cuteness!  Especially for baby sizes and big girl sizes. Peyton wears a 2T so the pickings where slim.  

This is the only thing that I got for Peyton.  This top was $13.  Can you believe that, one thing!  Needless to say I will be hitting up more Targets to see what they have.  I am determined to get that bag with the puffs that I talked about last week (here).

Oh, did you know they are NOT selling this online?  I guess with that whole Missoni mess shutting down the site that may have been a good idea. 

Just to let you know the prices are pretty decent and the quality and detail is great.  The T's were $13 and sweaters, sets and hoodies were $19.   Dresses were $25 which I thought was a great price if you love the dress. 
I purchased this for my BFF Rhonda from Looms Lids and Layers new baby girl for $19!  Peep the leggings in the bag that go with the set!  She is going to shut it down!!!  Rhonda, please send me pics!

Since Peyton only got one top, we definitely made up for it with some other great finds!
 
 Red sweater dress was $12.  Great for the Holidays!
 Red ruffle cardigan for $11.
Two everyday tops for $5 each!

I think Harajuku Mini will sell pretty quickly but I think a few things will stick around to the 1st markdown. 

Did you buy anything from the line?  What do you think about Harajuku Mini?

19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love it! How cute!!! I wish I had a little girl so I could put her in these outfits! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love target!!! I didn't even know that her line was there now.. I am out of the loop I guess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe these are such cute pieces!! I need a little girl that I can buy clothes for!!! Not that I want to have anymore children, I just wish I had someone close enough to me that I could by these things for!! :-)


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!! I went to target this morning and totally forgot to check out this line! I've been curious to see it in person. Super cute picks for Peyton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!!! I cannot wait for her to wear it! It is sooooo cute!! And you did make up with Peyton's other items. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is funny I have read a few posts about this new line, some are in favor of it others not so much. Now I have to admit the pieces that you have here are much cuter and more everyday wear.
    I have a boy, so it will be interesting to see if they have something to meet his (white t shirt and sweats) lifestyle. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Gwen. I am going to have to stop in to Target and see what is left. I still have issues with the whole M issue but am willing to check this line out anyway.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That whole line is too cute. Did you go to the Target in Buckhead?
    **you spoil your baby girl** ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how adorable!! can't wait to see how little miss wears the items :-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to check it out. I love what you got! Peyton is for sure the best dressed tot in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't made my way to Target yet to get in on this one. There are some really cute things too. I'm cracking up that they are not for sale on the site. Smart move, Target! The Missoni meltdown was a lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm... I'm still on the fence about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Gwen and I LOVE THIS LINE! We stopped at two Target's on Sunday. We, too, scored the shirt you did. As well as the black skinnies, with the button off skirt. To.die.for!!!! Some knee socks...and the uber cute fancy dress with rhinestones. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! That plaid jumper is AHHMAZING!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this? cute stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Peyton is such a lucky little girl. You keep her looking so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Peyton is such a fashion diva! Target has the best collaborations. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, yes, yes I was at my Target store on Sunday and purchased some things for my neice. I loved the tutu inspired skirts. I got my niece the tulle one with the pink bow on it. I love thae shirt you got Peyton with the tie. I was thinking about that shirt, but I opted for a different one. I agree the line is pretty affordable and definitely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. gird sighted and I are going this Saturday. I'm a big fan of Gwen so I'm eager to see first-hand what this line consists of!

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older