November 8, 2011

Harajuku Mini coming to Target!

I Heart Gwen Stefani!  She has a style that is all her own and can not be duplicated.  She is a HOT mom just like us.  Love her Lamb line, especially the shoes!  Her music!!!  "Don't Speak" is one of my all time favourite songs!  Don't let it come on while I am shopping because I am going to break it down! 

On Novemeber 13, this Sunday her Harajuku Mini line comes out in Target!  Everything will be under $30. Yes, I will be there when they open!


How cute is this Ad?  Is it weird to copy hair styles for Peyton from a cartoon drawing?

Here are some items from the lookbook that I love!





This book bag has Peyton's hair!  She must have it!


I think every fly little fellow should have a fun hoodie!



What do you think of the line?  Will you be there?

20 comments:

  1. I'm loving her line. I'll be checking out some stuff for the little guy. And girl, don't talk to me about "Don't Speak". LOVE that song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And I looooooovvvvveeeeeee that song as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that backpack is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go ahead an invest in target because they get my money at least twice a week. I love the girl stuff but I will be looking for some odd boy clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those clothes are so adorable! I want a little girl to play dress up with ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I hadn't heard of it, thanks for putting me in the know!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is cute, especially the girl stuff.....but I have a boy. Hopefully there will be a lot of good options for boys too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am too excited! THese are fun and cute! P and my Nay-Nay will be cute in this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Gwen's Harajuku line. I have several pieces my self and I will definitely have to hook my nieces and nephew up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This are sooo cute!!! My son needs that hoodie!!! :-)


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this commercial last night and it made me think of peyton! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I will so be there!!!! Cute stuff indeed. I am marking on my calendar today!!!! So exciting....love her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooo adorable! I've got to pick up some goodies for my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww... the line is SUPA CUTE!!!! And, the bookbag with Peyton's Hair is FLYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw some of the stuff yesterday and thought it was cute. Not sure I would get anything for my son though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! This brand is so rock and roll!! ADORE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, Peyton has to have that book bag, too cute. I'm loving all of her ads and that commercial is so Gwen Stefani. I will be at my local Target on Sunday too. Kids or not, I have to snag something for my niece. Great picks from the look book.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know some of the clothes are cute but may have too much personality for a little kid!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i just saw this commercial on tv. her clothes are so funky! i am sure my little sister will LOVE this line!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older