May 6, 2013

We Can All Dress Like Beyonce!

It's here!  H+M has unveiled the complete collection with my girl Beyonce!  The first pictures released had me thinking I wasn't going to be able to support this collection since Bey was rocking a tiny winy bikini and booty shorts.  To my surprise, the collection has some Mama friendly pieces!   Now we all can dress like Beyonce! *does cartwheel*

If I don't get that zebra print maxi dress someone is going to be in serious trouble!  I want everything pictured!  I really want that bathing suit!  I may have to reinforce the straps to hold up my tah-tahs!  We shall see! 

Would you rock any of these pieces?  You can check out all the items of the collection HERE but you have to head to the store to pick them up! 

10 comments:

  1. I don't usually like shopping at major stores because I don't want to have the same outfit as everyone else..... BUT I will be picking up that long Zebra print dress #YesMaam

    Xoxo
    www.thekashonnafiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it all.. but I hate we do not have one here in memphis and ther eis no online yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to cry! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got my eye on that zebra maxi too (though I may be a bit boobalicious for it). I'll have to go try it on and see (if they have any left)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW: Guess who picked up the LAST maxi at the H&M Mall of GA? This mama!!! Can't wait to rock it; it looks even better IRL! Thanks so much for this post, otherwise I would have missed out (I don't tend to pay much attention to celebrity lines)! Mwah!

      Delete
    2. SO JELLO! I am on a mission to find one! It looks like it should be way more than $20!

      Delete
  5. I like the one piece swimsuit. Pretty color. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't rock prints much, but beyonce make me want to try! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that zebra print too! I'm gonna have to check it out! I have bought things from Bey's line (HOD) many times. It's quite popular here in Europe and I have to say that it has improved very much since the beginning! Especially the latest collection is so great that I couldn't believe it was in the same line as these ugly hoodies and stuff she used to come up with! Anyways, I looove this collection!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older