May 10, 2013

Style Me Friday: Slacks + Trousers

Happy Friday! So ready to start the weekend!  I am going to keep this short today.  This weeks Style Me Friday look is wear trouser or slacks.  Not a big fan of this look but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.  Most of my pants have skinny legs so I dug deep to find some wide leg slacks.  I haven't had to dress up for work in about 7 yrs so I don't own a lot of "slacks".  I went real corporate looking on y'all with my look this week.
 Blouse, Gap (similar)/ Slacks, Express (old)/ Belt, F21/ Bag, Gucci/ Shoes, Shoe Guy
Everything I am rocking is super old and it looks it!  LOL!  I need to invest in a more flattering pair of slacks!  These are too wide and non-flattering.  I know... why did I even put these on!  I love these shoes but I think the outfit would have looked better if I wore some pointy toe pumps.  Again, not really excited for this look or what I put together.  I was super tired this morning and this is all my brain could come up with : ).

Do you rock slacks or trousers?  Do you like the wide-leg look or more of a bell bottom?  Want to see me in a cuter outfit?  Check out my Pandora + Lucky event recap HERE!  Check out the other Style Me Friday looks HERE!

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! You can never go wrong with a nice blouse, pair of slacks and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...awww I like it. I think the trousers fit you well...and I miss dressing up for work. My office culture is wear what you want, but I enjoyed doing the busines casual thing from time to time. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Trina!!!!!!!! i just want to say that i really enjoy reading your blog and your daughter is so beautiful... i truly love your style..

    Many blessing

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for pussybow tops! Love the outfit. The shoes are gorg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! New here! Check out my brand new love The-Stylish-Cat.blogspot.gr! Kisses and hugs from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. I will say that wide leg slacks always look better with a cuff to me. It makes them look polished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who is the shoe guy? Is there a website?

    ReplyDelete

  8. Wide legs make me look bigger. I like the newer styles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures, checkout my latest post at
    http://togetherfornature.blogspot.com/2013/05/what-colors-are-in-rainbow-in-order.html
    feel free to leave a comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love slacks and honestly don't really wear them...I JUST consigned two pairs this spring and haven't added any new ones in...possibly for fall when I have lost ALL my baby weight.
    I remember this look from AP and loved it..her style is just off the charts..
    You look BEAUTIFUL as always my dear.
    Happy Mothers Day.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing
    the other person's webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same for you.

    Also visit my page: Christian Louboutin Slingbacks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the top and the shoes. The outfit is cute! :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You worked this outfit!!!!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luv the shoes!

    All things J
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look cute! My office is "come as you are" but every now and then I dress for the "job I want" lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Werk!! I love the shoes. A little corporate, alittle sexy. Just how I like to be! :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older