May 21, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday Linkup!

Today I am hosting Trendy Tot Tuesday!  This is a weekly link up of fabulous kids style created by the fab moms from Table for Three, Mrs. in Training and Baby Mama Drama!  I was so inspired by the Style Me Friday shorts and blazer post, I decided to have Peyton give it a try!
Blazer, Nordstrom Rack (similar)/ Shorts and headband, Target/ Cami, F21 Girls/ Sandals, Old Navy (similar)

I picked up this blazer from Nordstrom Rack a while ago.  Kids in blazers are the cutest thing ever!  I have been itching for her to wear it!  How about that headband!  Got it from Target for $4!  STEAL!  The humidity from all the rain this weekend got the best of Peyton's fro but it's still cute : ). 
Thank you Kelly, Lindsay and Megan for having me guest host this week!  I love seeing all the pint size style that Trendy Tot Tuesday brings!  Show us what your kids are rocking this week!

* Link up your post about kids fashion!  It can be an outfit post or favorite outfits for summer! 
* Please make sure you link back to at least one of the host bloggers for Trendy Tot Tuesday.
* Be sure to show some love to the bloggers that have linked up! 



18 comments:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful! I really, really love how the headband compliments the entire look. I never thought about pairing a blazer with shorts, but it def. looks cute on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, love that little blazer on her. Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT blazer!!!!!!!! Seriously SO cute!! You know I love me a baby blazer!!

    Thank you so much for showing us so much love and support with this link-up!! Great having you host this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all know she is a sassy fashionista! I love it! I would totally wear that outfit myself! Thanks for co-hosting! I always love seeing your pics! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You daughter is so adorable and I love how cute you keep her...definitely a little fashionista!!!

    www.fashionloverdc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving P's outfit, too cute! I wish Madison would wear a headband that girl wears what she wants to these days! ha I don't have any photos of Madison this week, I'll link up next week. Super cute link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a cutie! I love that headband. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love her outfit! and my baby has the same headband!

    Claudia @ www.prettylittledahlia.com
    new follower, hope you can check my blog out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her outfit. Pass me that headband!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How stinkin' adorable is she?! THat headband makes the outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwww, I love the blazer on her. It's just too adorable and those shorts are fab! What a great link up. I so need a kid that I can dress up (I'm dreaming).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where do I start? The headband, the sandals, the blazer....So cute. ALL of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the lil blazer. Ms P and her poses give me life everytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Posing like nobody's business! She's super cute, Trina!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This girl sure knows how to pose! You better get her some headshots and get her modeling ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG she is beautiful!!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older