May 20, 2013

Mama's Summer Uniform: Maxi Dress

Peyton and I stumbled into the Gap last week and they were having an additional 40% off clearance sale!!!  Don't-cha love it when that happens?  I came across this periwinkle and gray maxi dress.  Total score at $16 (after discount)!!!
Maxi dress, Gap/ Necklace, F21/ Bellini bag c/o JustFab/ Athen's sandal c/o JustFab
It can't get any easier then throwing on a maxi dress and hitting the road!  Dresses always make you look as if you tried to look decent!  It also covers un-shaved legs!  Oh... my JustFab bag!  I've had this for two months and just started carrying it!  This reminds me of the bags that Gap had last summer.  I kinda love it!  It's not too functional when I have Peyton because it only has top handles.  On the upside, the bag is super duper cute and can hold a ton of stuff!

Do you love maxi dresses?

Linking up with Momtrends for Monday Mingle!

17 comments:

  1. I love Maxi dresses, and I soooo looking forward to wearing them especially in the spring and summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks so good on you! I am off to Gap I would love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress, looks great on you. I love a Gap sale. The bag does look like a Gap tote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the maxi! I wish I wasn't 4'10ish and could actually pull off wearing one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of maxi dresses. Especially since I am tall. Now this bag I am completely smitten with. Wonder does it come in other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress and your cute smile :-)

    Please visit my blog and enter the GIVEAWAY I have there at http://creativesideofme.com/?p=2676

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks so cute on you!! And so comfortable too. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love maxis too! You look so fab in stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay to maxi dresses! Seriously. The easiest way to get dressed.
    Looking lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wear maxi dresses year round. I love them. They are really my Go-to thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gap has really impressed me lately! Love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I fell in love with maxis when I was preggers and been hooked ever since (YES for the hairy leg cover lol). I got a similar dress, but green and a shorter yellow. Gap has been winning me back lately

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty! Maxis for sure! One of my summer staples too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heck to the yeah! Couldn't live without them. Love your maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so right! A maxi is always a great answer to the question, what to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute!!! LOVE Gap for those awesome sales!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older