August 6, 2012

Yummy Baby of the Year!

Hey Guys!  I missed yall so much!  I just came back from BlogHer in NYC!  Boy do I have a lot of stuff to share with yall!  I had a ball meeting other mom's and bloggers like myself.  I am going to do my best to crank out all these post asap!  

Last Sunday, I was super honored to be a judge for the Yummy Spoonfuls Baby of the Year Awards at BEEHive Boutique in Atlanta!  This event picks the next Yummy Baby to appear on the campaigns for Yummy Spoonfuls.  So sad Peyton is too big to enter : ).  Yummy Spoonfuls is a 100% natural, organic and fresh baby company.  Yummy Spoonfuls actually come frozen to stay fresh unlike the stuff that sits in the cabinet over a year without expiring!  Gives you something to think about!!!!


I brought the family out for event.

Here with the founder of Yummy Spoonfuls, Agatha and I

Gluten free deserts were on hand!!!

Peyton getting her pose on.

The baby are lined up an ready for the Yummy Spoonfuls eating portion of the competition.  How can you judge babies???!!!  My ovaries were going jump out of my pants with all the cuteness going on.


This little lady was scraping the bottom!

Baby Kamelah was not playing around during with the competition and took home the grand prize!

Baby Oliver came in a close second!

After all the excitement was over, Peyton decided to do a little shopping at the Beehive in Atlanta.
The Judges! My Good Nanny Author, Tosi; Onesimus of Onesimus Williams Designs; Founder of Yummy Spoonfuls, Agatha;  Oana from Oana Hogrefe Photography

While it was hard to be a judge because I wanted to eat all the babies because they were so cute, it was fun!  One of the event sponsors was Whole Foods.  Yummy Spoonfuls can be found at select Whole Food Markets.

Do you make your own baby food?  Do you buy the kind that can sit for years?  No judging from me, Peyton at jar food but I thought I was doing good because it said "organic".  I thought the only way I could get fresh baby food was to make it myself and I knew I didn't have time for that.  I wish I knew about Yummy Spoonfuls!

Shabby Apple Giveaway ends tonight!!!  HERE!

13 comments:

  1. I did both with my son. Mostly jar food though.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great girl! and love Peyton's dress, what a cutie! Looks like such a fun event and so jealous you got to go to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome event, I used both for my first born, the second has only gotten jar food so far. Looking forward to looking for Yummy Spoonfuls at my local whole foods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe what a cool event. You all are an adorable family <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woe, Agatha is gorgeous!!!! Those babies, too cute. As is your lil fam. Keep rockin' it out Trina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun event! My son got pre-made baby food. I have a friend who makes her twin's food and it looks so easy. If I ever have another child I would definitely make it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice event...and you have such a nice looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THE PHOTOS! Love Peyton shopping! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The family looks so good!! And Peyton is a show stopper. Hope she didn't do too much shopping!!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun family event! I am so happy that Peyton is out new shopping buddy! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is Ms.P not a model yet? Saw a pic on FB of her browsing the clothing and literally screamed, "LOVE!"

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older