January 30, 2012

Monday Mingle: Kids Party Outfit

Yesterday I took Peyton to Lexi's 3rd Birthday party.  Of course as a Mom, you have to wear something you can climb and jump in even if you don't plan on doing it... You will!

Mister didn't make it to the party but I meet up with him for dinner after.  He only gave me one shot to get a picture and this is it!  I am wearing a chevron top from Old Navy $5, F21 Skinny Jeans, Old Jessica Simpson boots. Pea coat is from Nordstroms, I purchased it about 3 years ago.  The bun is back!

Linking up with Momtrends for Monday Mingle!

Check out Peyton's outfit at the party HERE

Hooked by Ima hat giveaway is ending soon!  Make sure you in!  Click HERE!

20 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! And I know what you mean about those birthday parties.

    Saw you over at Monday Mingle!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need that shirt from Old Navy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny! My hubby has a pic limit too. The nerve! :) You look great. Love the bun. I was going to try one today... it failed and turned into a ponytail! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! You look like Peyton here! I have that top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute..laid back but chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute! I must say Jessica Simpsons shoes never really go out of style no matter how long youve had them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chevron. You look cute for a kids bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable and i always love the bun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could get my mane into a bun that cute. Great alternative to my ubiquitous pony tail. Thanks for showing off your style on Monday Mingle over at Momtrends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, I really like those boots!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your style & Baby Peytons.
    Magazine Fresh!

    Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rock that bun though! I love those boots.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older