October 24, 2011

Daddy Weekend Style

While I was in Washington D.C. for Blogalicious, Mister was in charge of Peyton style post.





Mister dressed Peyton in this cream peasant top from Zara, $20.  She is wearing dark boot-cut Old Navy jeans $10.  Shoes from Target.  Peyton has a look on her face like she wants to say "Daddy, you know mommy would not want me wearing these shoes with this top".  I think Mister strategy is just to grab something with tags on it. Mister also did her hair.  A little uneven but he tried!



I love peasant tops!  They work all year and hide the tummy! Do you own a peasant top?

13 comments:

  1. Looks like he did a good job with her outfit she looks darling!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that he did that for you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, I love peasant tops too. They are so easy to wear and just run out in. Oh and they look fab too! Daddy rocks! He did a good job. Did he do the hair too? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...daddy did a good job :-) and YES, i love peseant tops.

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of Mister to try! Miss Peyton is beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did a LOT better than my husband would've. I cringe at the thought of him doing Aniyah's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He didn't do bad at all! lol

    Love peasant tops!

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I own a ton! Gotta *HIDE* some thangs....

    She is Adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mister worked it out! She looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg!!! she is just so cute! please kiss her little cheeks :-) Love the outfit on her! Dad did good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL at "you know mommy wouldn't put these shoes with this top." LOL Daddy's do their best, don't they? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's so CUTE! I love those little fat cheeks! Her outfit is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daddy did a fabulous job mama! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older