October 21, 2014

Mommy Time at Flesh Skin Studio

When you look good, you feel good.  It's important for us mommies to schedule some me time.  I have to admit that I'm the worse at scheduling beauty treatments for myself but they are a must.  I may have a mini Sephora at the crib, but it's still important for me to schedule visits to certified beauty professionals.  Just in time for my birthday, Flesh Skin Studio invited me to come by for a Glow facial.  

After one of the best hours of my life, I can't believe the difference in my skin.  No flash was used in any of the pictures.  Do you see how dull and colorless my face looked before?  You can see the whiteheads just chilling on my nose.  After Jewel finished my facial, I had that glow!  I couldn't stop touching my face.  My face felt like a babies bottom.  
I love meeting ladies like Jewel and Destiny that are passionate about what they do.  Skin therapist  Jewel recommends getting a facial every 4 to 5 weeks.  While, I may not be able to head to Flesh Skin Studio every 5 weeks, I'm going to make an effort to go every other month.  They also carry some amazing organic soaps for face and body!  Find out more about FLESH Skin Studio (HERE) and follow them on Instagram to see some of their amazing transformations!

660 9th St NW Suite B
Atlanta, GA 30318
305.814.7546
When was the last time you had a facial?

5 comments:

  1. I basically just wrote about mommy time...it's so important and I'm still trying to figure out how to get it with a second kid in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yes! That looks relaxing.I need this desperaately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something we all need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind getting a facial regularly. Your skin definitely looks different. Just let yo soooooooooul glow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin looks great. If at-home facials count, last week!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older