October 10, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: Moto Jackets

Happy Mamanista Friday!  Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes! We had a low key celebration which was exactly what I wanted.  This week for Mamanista Fridays, Mama Fashion Files and I are sporting one of my favorite items, a moto jacket.

Vegan moto jacket, Blue Pepper (similar) | Tee, Zara (similar) | Jeans, MNG (similar) | Boots, Report (similar) | Tote, Gap (similar)
A moto jacket is a MUST have for every wardrobe.  Moto jackets are like the new denim jacket.  They go with pretty much everything.  I decided to wear a brown one from last fall because I know you're going to get tired of me wearing my black one that I purchased this past spring.  Do you have have a moto jacket in your closet?  If not, run and get one!  There are so many "vegan" options that won't break your wallet.

After this Friday, Aracely and I have decided to discontinue the link up portion of Mamanista Fridays. We will continue to collaborate for Mamanista Fridays to bring you style tips and inspiration. Thank you to all who have linked up week after week and we hope to continue to serve as a source of inspiration for you and our wonderful readers.


7 comments:

  1. Love this look on you! I've been ripping up my jeans lately, I just love the edge it gives to an outfit that would other wise be considered polished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me raid your closet real quick! This is a super cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely looking for a brown moto jacket! Love your look. Awww..sad that you guys are discontinuing the link-up portion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple chic outfit and the brown moto jacket is a nice change from the everyday black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love moto jackets! Love the color of yours. I've really enjoyed your Mamanista Friday posts! I hope you had a wonderful birthday too!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much style inspiration from you mamas! You both look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that motorcycle jackets can be dressed up our down! too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older