October 27, 2014

Brooklyn Babe

Last weekend, Peyton and I ripped through NYC with photo shoots and fashion show.  We had a ball but unfortunately I didn't have any time to shop, so I need to head back soon!  Peyton took the streets of Brooklyn by storm representing Skechers new fall boots for girls.


Denim jacket, Baby Gap | Vintage Tee, Old Navy | Vegan leather midi skirt, Nordstrom (similar) | Aviators, LoveMyAlannah | Necklace, Total Girl JCP (similar) | Bracelets c/o Click-Eez | Boots c/o Skechers
SLAYED!  Peyton did what she does best.  I'm in love with her look.  You know I was ecstatic to come across a vegan leather skirt for Peyton.  I'm on a mission to find one in my size.  Peyton's Skechers Rock N Rivets boots took this outfit to another level.  Skechers has a ton of high style boots for girls and boys for the fall here.  Do you have your fall shoe game together?

These amazing photo were taken by Nasilele Photography.   Find out more about Nasilele Photography upcoming holiday session in their Brooklyn studio by following them HERE.


10 comments:

  1. Werk P!! She looks totally adorable, super cute boots and her face in the last pic is priceless!!! P is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean really! Is Peyton the hottest thing EVA! Love those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the whole look!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.com/2014/10/meet-cast-flower-falling.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on man!!! I'm officially DONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously can't even handle this! I mean ! I have no words. I love this kid ! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. I love her style, wow!
    xo
    Elmira
    www.wellputtogetherstylebyelmira.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES P! Love the photos, especially the leaves falling around her. Adore!

    Brittany x
    http://www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pics! My favorite is the one with the leaves falling! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving this skirt, Sketchers aren't my thing but this pair is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older