June 27, 2014

Mamanista Fridays Link-up: Denim Shorts

Happy Mamanista Friday!  I'm looking forward to a pretty low key weekend just working on Peyton's and Mister's birthday parties.  This week for Mamanista Fridays, Mama Fashion Files and I are rocking shorts.  I hear a lot of women over 30 say they can't wear shorts.  That's a lie!  Other than booty shorts, we got this!

Kimono, Nordstrom Rack (similar) | Crown & Ivy tank c/o Belk | Denim shorts, JCP | Sunnies, ModCloth | Necklace, Versona | Similar sandals 
This kimono is my new BFF!  It's so magical!  While, I'm working on losing weight, it looks fabulous to help me hide certain areas.  When wearing denim shorts, make sure they are not too short or too tight.  Denim shorts come in a variety of lengths.  I know we don't like buying bigger sizes, but sometimes it's best to go up a little to have some extra room.  Try pairing denim shorts with a loose blouse (make sure the shorts peek out), cardigan, vest or jacket.  Use the widget below to link up your denim shorts post.

We're styling patriotic looks for the 4th of July next week so pull out your red, white and blue!

Mamanista Fridays



11 comments:

  1. Not sure if my comment posted, but I love your kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot, woot, hot mama Trina. You look fantastic. I almost went with the same look but I can't find my kimono. The shoes is hawtttttt.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. Easy, Breezy, Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look! Low key and fashionable!!

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this entire look! I think I'm gonna do an inspiration of this for the weekend. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kimono! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket need to be in my closet. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trina! I'm Eni, a blogger from Italy. I'm agree with you about shorts and age. If you want, take a look at my blog. Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older