The key is making sure you have all your pedi tools together.
1. I start off by using my Clarisonic PediCare device with the smoothing disc with my feet dry. Works almost like a sanding tool on my feet.
2. I cut, file and buff my toe nails.
3. I add cuticle softener to the areas around my toe nails before soaking them in water with foot soak.
4. Depending on how ruff my dogs are, I will use a pumice stone to buff my heals.
5. After soaking, I use the Clarisonic PediCare device with the wet and dry buff with the Pedi buff.
6. I take my feet out of the water and proceed to push my cuticles back. I use the Tweezerman Ultra Precision cuticle nipper to remove access cuticles, which I have a lot of.
7. I use the Clarisonic PediCare balm to moisturize my feet.
8. I clean my toe nails with alcohol on a cotton ball to prep my nails for polish.
9. I always use a base coat before I polish. If you don't your toe nails we become yellow.
10. Time to polish! Practice makes perfect! Best tip I can give you is not to go over the same spot twice. Just apply the color again on 2nd coat. Works for me.
Clarisonic PediCare device can be used daily in the shower.
Don't get me wrong ladies. I'm not saying all nail salons are gross. Some are really clean and will take care of you. I have been to a few that I had to question whether they cleaned out the pedi bowl or not. How do you take care of your feet in the summer?