May 20, 2014

Home Office on a Budget Update

It's been a few months since I got my own home office.  Peyton swears it's her new room, so its been a battle keeping it looking nice.  I wanted to share a few of my home office updates with you. 
I added a new futon that I picked up from Target for $135.  I wanted to make sure I had a sitting area if some one came over or if I ever get some assistance (any takers?).  Not sure how comfortable it is to sleep up, but it will be an option for future guests.  

I found these little pictures at Target on the clearance rack for $3 each.  They were a little scratched up but I think they are perfect for the room. 
Mister had my article in Jet Magazine framed.  I love that Mister is so supportive and celebrates my achievements. 
You can find more details about my desk area HERE
Here is the whole room.  Nothing special but I love my space (and so does Peyton).  It's cute and I have room to comb through samples, style outfits and my girls can chill.  I just need a mini fridge and maybe some curtains and I'll be set.  The room could use some paint but ain't no body got time for that.  I spent less than $400 to do the whole room.  What do you think of my headquarters?

22 comments:

  1. Le sigh. Let us discuss how cute your office is and how I have YET to post one update from my office redo! LOL This post inspires me to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, creative and simple space. I love it! The "blah" pics are so cute - good deal!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I love the color scheme and decor. Uber chic. I'm actually working on mines as well. I'm getting ready to sew me some silk grommet curtains. I'm waiting on the hubster to assemble a new L shape desk I bought. I'll be posting a couple pics once the project is completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. It's a nice open and airy space. I'm sure one day I'll finish my space and share it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cue office :)

    With Love,

    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I have a similar futon, but I like your desk more than mine. We're working on mine this summer, so hopefully it'll be just as inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! i've been searching for a futon for my headquarters and love this option! I need curtains too! And to decide on a wall treatment.....sigh so many options,so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally LOVE your space. Its very cute and spacious. You know my favorite thing to hear is that you saved money while doing so! Kudos!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally LOVE your space. Its very cute and spacious. You know my favorite thing to hear is that you saved money while doing so! Kudos!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally LOVE your space. Its very cute and spacious. You know my favorite thing to hear is that you saved money while doing so! Kudos!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally LOVE your space. Its very cute and spacious. You know my favorite thing to hear is that you saved money while doing so! Kudos!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love It!!!! I'm with Peyton I would claim it as my new chill spot too...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas .... def need to get those frames congrats on all your success dear

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks so comfortable! this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute workspace! Love how it's simple yet has so many cute accent pieces. I bet curtains and a little color would def set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your office! I really need to use mine. I saw those "blah" pics in Target and was thisclose to buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did an amazing job! I love everything about your headquarters :). I love that the Mister had your feature framed!! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm moving into a new apartment on Saturday and I have a 2nd bedroom, I'm going to turn it into a doll room/office, I'm so glad to have been inspired by your office!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great, great job! I am working on doing some things at my spot! Would love to get my office spiced and spruced up! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older