December 3, 2013

My Comfy Thanksgiving Outfit

Since Thanksgiving is all about eating (and giving thanks), I like to wear something with a lot of room and that stretches.  Lawd knows I wanted to wear leggings and a t-shirt but since we had dinner at my Aunt-in-law's home, I figured I should wear some real clothes.
Tribal Cardigan, F21 | Joe's Jeans | Boot Socks, Walmart (similar) | Gucci Tote | Ugg Boots, Neiman Marcus (similar)

I can't believe I found this sweater at Forever 21!  In person, it doesn't look like a F21 item.  
So I purchased these Ugg boots early summer from Neiman Marcus online.  I was looking for boots for Peyton and saw these boots in big kid sizes.  Lucky me, I wear a size 6 in kids and scored these for half off the original price.  I picked up the boot socks at Walmart.  I like the look of the socks.  I plan to wear them more often.

What did you wear for Thanksgiving?

4 comments:

  1. You look chic and comfy! Love the sweater. I should probably do the same thing I wear the same size in Uggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my idea of a thanksgiving outfit too! Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older