September 3, 2014

Before & After: Dermalogica Cooling Mask

A couple of weeks ago I shared on Instagram a new product I tried from Dermalogica to clear up a pimple.  It worked so fast that I wasn't able to take a before and after picture.  I was really shocked by the results.  Lucky for your guys, I got another pimple! Hooray!

Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Cooling Masque helps turn down the redness, rid your skin of breakouts! This potent masque helps clear breakouts while a cooling sensation refreshes and soothes. Contains plant and fruit extracts including licorice extract to soothe away irritation. 2% salicylic acid.
First thing I noticed when using the Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Cooling Masque, it's not really a masque.  It's more like a gel and never dried up, got hard or flaky.  Instructions say to smooth the masque over a clean face and throat for 5 minutes and wipe off with a warm towel.  Instead of putting it all over my face, I used it as a spot treatment.  With any new product, you should always start with a small area just in case you have a reaction.

Once I applied the Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Cooling Masque, the problem area immediately felt less irritated and cool.  As you can see in the picture above, the cooling masque immediately went to work to take the red and swelling out of my pimple.  Long after I wiped off the Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Cooling Masque with a warm towel, it continued to work.  It practically dried out my pimple without any additional treatments.  If you are prone to breakouts or have mild acne, I suggest giving this product a try, it's pretty amazing.  Find out more about about Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Cooling Masque HERE.

How do you fight breakouts?  If you have any questions please leave them in the comments or email me thebabyshopaholic @ gmail.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow it worked really fast! I need to give that masque a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hooray" lol Looks like this did work well!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.com/2014/09/9-timeless-fashion-tips-from-my-grandma.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to give this product a try

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older