Clinton started out discussing fall and holiday trends during a mini fashion show. Then he took questions from the audience. Clinton kept it one hundred in his answers and tips!
- Don't hate on yourself! We are all guilty of saying we hate something about ourselves. Clinton pointed out that you don't hear men saying what they hate, like their bellies or back hair. It's ok to say, "I have a big back" but why hate it?
- Twice a year take everything out of your closet, try it on and if it doesn't fit, get rid of it! Lawd! That would be half my closet. I need to get my life together before doing this.
- Every girl needs a tailor! I didn't realize what a difference a good tailor made. Instead of searching for the perfect fit, take an item to the tailor to make it look perfect on you.
- There's nothing an A-Line skirt can't fix. I agree! Looks great on everyone!
- Vintage clothing must be in excellent shape, good fitting and no holes. Pair it with something modern.
- All moms should invest in jeans that make your butt look good! WORD! I finally invested in some good jeans myself and it makes a world of difference.
- Don't wear an ankle strap shoe if you have big ankles. Straps will bring attention to them.
- If you have to ask yourself "Am I too old to be wearing this?" you probably shouldn't be wearing it. I had that moment this summer.
This is my I just rushed from work look. Slapped on some red lips and kept it moving.
What do you think about Clinton's style tips?