September 12, 2013

We Heart Gucci Kids Fall Collection

Gucci killed it with their kids fall collection!  Gucci is one of my favorite luxury brands.  Their fall 2013 kids collection gave me all sorts of life for fall!  Check out these fabulous Gucci looks and tell me if they inspire you as well.


I want wear every look!  The little boys looks are so dapper.  I would love for Peyton to own a Gucci outfit, but until then, I will use the looks as inspiration.  Which look is your favorite?

Make sure you enter to win a kids Peace Love World hoodie of your choice! Enter HERE!

4 comments:

  1. My husband wants to get Phoenix a Gucci coat this year lol I told him to get something more realistic for dirty little boys on the playground but we shall see if one shows up on my doorstep. That peacoat is so adorable loving the girls leather bomber too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jubilee has so much Gucci it is crazy. She has more than me. But then again I am buying it for her. I see some pieces for the fall in her future. lol

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older