September 24, 2013

New Outfit from Merchant's Walk

I love finding new shopping centers! It's like going on a field trip for me.  I was just introduced to Merchant's Walk shopping district in the East Cobb neighborhood.  With my gift cards in hand, I took a field trip (only 20 minutes away) to Merchant's Walk to see what clothing treasures I could find.
Dress, Fab'rik/ Moto jacket, Lizard Thicket/ Palmer booties, JustFab


I waltzed in to Fab'rik boutique and found this amazing dress!  It also came in black and black/white.  I wish I could have one of each.  Well, I actually went back to Fab'rik and they didn't have any left in my size.  This dress is strapless so I had to find a something to put over it.  I walked a few stores down, I scored this vegan leather Blue Pepper moto jacket from Lizard Thicket.
I'm kind of obsessed with my new Palmer booties from the JustFab Luxe collection.  The Luxe collection features shoes with genuine leather and suede.  The Luxe collection shoes are priced a little higher than the regular JustFab shoes but the quality is amazing!  These were originally $59 but I got them when during a $10 off promo for $49 (sorry it's over now).  This collection gives shoes that cost twice as much a run for their money.  If you are looking for leather or suede boots I suggest checking out the JustFab Luxe collection first before spending a ton of money.
On Sunday, a few Atlanta bloggers met up for brunch at Seed Kitchen & Bar in Merchant's Walk sporting our new outfits. Boy was it delish!  Pictured with Joyce from Mommy Talk Show, Karen from In the Kitchen with KP,  Tracy from Un-Coordinated Mommy and Lindsey from Red Head Baby Mama.
Merchant's Walk is not only home to fashion boutiques like Fab'rik, Lizard Thicket, and Muse, but you can also shop at Cook's Warehouse, Kudzu Embroidery, Kohl's, Whole Foods, Road Runner Sports and more!  Like Merchant's Walk on Facebook to keep up with what's happening.

Have you been to Merchant's Walk?  What do you think of the outfit I put together at Merchant's Walk?



*I received a gift card to purchase an outfit from Merchant's Walk.  Thoughts and opinions are my own. 

14 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The colors are perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorge, love the dress and great price for those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit..and it looks like a good time was had by all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that outfit was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress!! And Love the shoes too! I haven't been to FabriK yet! I keep hearing good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dress and jacket!!!


    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trina, that dress is so cute. You can hand it right on over to me when you are done with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress and jacket. You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely fabulous! I love how you styled the entire outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your look is amazing. It was so much fun hanging out with you!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older