October 11, 2012

Huetiful Salon + Nano Smoothing System

Last week at had the awesome opportunity to visit the new Huetiful Salon in Virginia Highlands in Atlanta!


Just in case you have never heard of Huetiful, they are top selling at home hair steamer!  I don't own one yet but I have only heard nothing but great things about it!

Naturalista, Farrah from Mahogany Knots and Katrice from My Vicarious Life getting there social media on at the Huetiful Style Loft. 
Curl Box owner Myleik getting the Huetiful Nano Smoothing System with stylist Nina of the Huetiful Salon.

Huetiful Owner and CEO Ken Burkeen explains what the Nano Smoothing System is while Myleik is under the steamer after the treatment has been applied.  Here is a summary of what the Nano Smoothing System does:


The Huetiful nanoSMOOTHING™ System transforms the hair without the use of harsh, permanent chemicals and without permanent alteration to the hair’s bond structure so hair is silky smooth, perfectly curled and unimaginably frizz free. You get the flexibility of natural hair to be worn straight with resistance to swelling from humidity or worn naturally curly with maximum curl definition and length.  The system last from 8-12 weeks.  


Myleik final results!  A cute pixie-punk style!  The hair was soft and flowy after the Nano Smoothing System!  When you have short hair and are natural, it's hard to get a straight style in your hair.  This system is perfect for all lengths!


The at home Huetiful Steamer.  The Huetiful Steamer has been proven to moisturize and hydrate natural, transitioning and relaxed hair!  Hydration treatments at the salon start at $25 in addition to your service.  You will save a ton by having one at home!

Myleik and I

Tarika, Ken, Myleik, Nina (Stylist) and Kisha

Now lets talk about the Speedy 30 LV bag that Myleik had all in my face!  SICK!

I would love to try the Nano Smoothing System!  I have not worn my natural hair straight but this sounds like the perfect situation that will let me go back and fourth with ease.  I know some natural ladies are skeptical about using a product like this and having there hair go back to it's natural state.  Check out Myleik's instagram of her  rocking her hair curly just a week after the Nano Smoothing System. She can straighten it out with ease if she decides too!

I love both looks on Myleik!!!

What do you think of the Nano Smoothing System?  Would you try it?  Do you get hydration treatments?  I would love to hear about your experience.


Do forget to get your tickets to Naturally Glam Mommy & Me Hair Affair!  Space is limited and tickets are going fast! Click HERE for TICKETS!


*I was NOT compensated for this post.  Opinions are my own

5 comments:

  1. I kind of ended up stopping at the Louis bag - hello amazing! She has amazing hair.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Myleik!!! Great post :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look awesome! I would LOVE to give up relaxer. Just too much of a scaredy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing nothing but good things about the system and you're right both styles look great on Myleik!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the Heutiful Salon on their first day and LOVED my treatment. I didn't get the Nano Smoothing System since I don't wear my natural hair straight but it sounds like a good solution for people who do.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older