June 15, 2012

Clutch Time! Feat. Camille's Closet

Since I purchased a big camera, clutches have been out of the question.  But when I received this clutch from Camille's Closet I just had to carry it no matter what because it was so cute!  Camille's Closet is an e-boutique providing cutting-edge accessories, fashion and lifestyle merchandise for women.


Clutch courtesy of Camille's Closet; Wrap skirt H+M; Gold Linen blazer, Express (old); Tank, Forever21; Bracelets from Von Maur; Shoes from "Shoe Guy" OLD!




BAM!  You didn't see that pattern on the inside coming!

Camille's Closet also sent me these wonderful earrings.   

I brought out some oldie but goodies!   Ballerina pumps by Coup D'etat. These were on of the first pair of shoes from my shoe guy almost 8 years ago!

Don't you just love my clutch?  The color is perfect!   Check out Camille's Closet at http://www.shopcamillescloset.com/  for bags, jewelry, hats and more!

Linking up with Monday Mingle with Glamamom, Momtrends and BonBon Rose Girls!

19 comments:

  1. Yaaay! You alread know what I'm gonna say...GIMME THOSE SHOES! :)

    Super cute outfit. I am so mad i didn't get that skirt. Grr.

    Love the bag! You know I love a good clutch...and the lining is soooo cute! Lining can really make or break a bag...it's all in the details, right?!

    Hugs,
    Eboni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. I love the clutch, the color and the lining are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The envelope clutch is a favorite of mine. The inner pattern is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying over that clutch. I am obsessed with mint clutches!!!

    Those shoes are the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the look and the clutch is really cute :)

    xoxo dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful, love this entire outfit, the colors, patterns and yes that fabulous clutch all mesh so well together. Love the shoes too!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAM!!!! Looking FLY MAMANISTA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look... I would so rock this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just absolutely love that envelope clutch. reminds me of my cards :D

    http://embellishedmemoriesdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love your outfit! and you know I checked out camilles closet.

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always look so cute! Love love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the earrings! I wish I had a clutch. But I just carry way too much stuff around to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your attire :) The shoes are HOT!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love everything from head to toe! The print on that skirt is fabulous! And the clutch...it's the perfect color! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the print on the inside of the bag. Did not see that coming at all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look fab (as always!). I'm a sucker for clutches, but a clutch with an awesome lining? I'm done for!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Since I loved this look so much, I featured it on my blog post, Bloggers Got Style Too!

    Stay haute and looking forward to more style posts!

    http://www.pearlsandpeacocks.com/2012/06/bloggers-got-style-too-june-10-june-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's such a cute clutch- even better with that unexpected pattern on the inside! Love the colo combo in this outfit, and those shoes are amazing!
    xx Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older