August 8, 2014

Mamanista Fridays: Neon

Happy Mamanista Friday!  Another hectic week for me.  I think it reflects in my casual outfit for this weeks Mamanista Friday.  This week, Aracely and I are wearing Neon.

Tee, Old Navy | Jeans, MNG | Chucks, Shoe Carnival | Necklace, Versona | Sunglasses, Zara (similar) | Bag, Rebecca Minkoff | Lips, Mac RiRi Boy
I added some neon pink stretchy Twistband Laces to my all black Chuck Taylors that I picked up at Shoe Carnival.  Wearing neon doesn't have to be in your clothes.  You can add neon in your accessories.  I just happen to have a neon pink Rebecca Minkoff bag to match my laces.  You can rock neon both super casual, like me or dress it up like Aracely.

We're styling Gingham next week. Be sure to follow our Pinterest board for inspiration here.




5 comments:

  1. I need that bag! Love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look! I love a casual chic look and that bag is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute Trina. Pink neon don't disappoint.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older